- Biostatistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Precision Medicine, Precision Health, Precision Operations
- Journal Publications (Peer-Reviewed)
- Working Papers:
- Cho H, Holloway ST, and Kosorok MR (2020). Multi-stage optimal dynamic treatment regimes for survival outcomes with dependent censoring.
- Choudhury A and Kosorok MR (2020). Missing data imputation for classification problems.
- Cui Y, Kosorok MR, Sverdrup E, Wager S, and Zhu R (2020). Estimating heterogeneous treatment effects with right-censored data via causal survival forests.
- Lee D, Zhang K, and Kosorok MR (2017). Testing independence with the binary expansion randomized ensemble test.
- Leete OW, Kallus N, Hudgens MG, Napravnik S, and Kosorok MR (2019). Ballanced policy evaluation and learning for right censored data.
- Rose EJ, Laber EB, Davidian M, Tsiatis AA, Zhao Y-Q, and Kosorok MR (2019). Sample size calculations for SMARTs.
- M. R. Kosorok (2008) Introduction to Empirical Processes and Semiparametric Inference. Springer: New York. Click here to download the first 14 chapters. Click here to see errata
- M. R. Kosorok and E. E. M. Moodie (2016). Adaptive Treatment Strategies in Practice: Planning Trials and Analyzing Data for Personalized Medicine. ASA-SIAM Series on Statistics and Applied Probability, SIAM, Philadelphia, ASA, Alexandria, VA.